Dr. Mubarak Ali Khan, Assistant Professor in the department of Biotechnology has published eight research articles in different International Impact factored Journals and two book chapters published by international publishers.
1. Feasible production of biomass and natural antioxidants through callus cultures in response to varying light intensities in olive (Olea europaea. L) cult. Arbosana in Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B (Impact factor: 3.1)
2. Silver nanoparticles elicited in vitro callus cultures for accumulation of biomass and secondary metabolites in Caralluma tuberculate in Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology An International Journal (Impact factor: 3.1)
3. Comprehensive investigations on anti-leishmanial potentials of Euphorbia wallichii root extract and its effects on membrane permeability and apoptosis in Comparative Immunology, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (Impact factor: 1.9)
4. Production of biomass and medicinal metabolites through adventitious roots in Ajugambracteosa under different spectral lights in Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B (Impact factor: 3.1)
5. Biosynthesis of anti-leishmanial natural products in callus cultures of Artemisia scoparia in Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology An International Journal (Impact factor: 3.1)
6. Plant defensins: types, mechanism of action and prospects of genetic engineering for enhanced disease resistance in plants in 3 Biotech (Impact factor: 1.4)
7. Biotechnological approaches for production of bioactive secondary metabolites in Nigella sativa: an up-to-date review in International Journal of secondary metabolite (Site score: 1.42)
8. In vitro antileishmanial and antioxidant potential, cytotoxicity evaluation and phytochemical analysis of extracts from selected medicinally important plants in Journal of Biocatalysis and Agriculture Biotechnology (Site score: 2.26)
9. Plant cell nanomaterials interaction: Growth, physiology and secondary metabolism in the book Analysis, fate, and toxicity of engineered nanomaterials in plants (978-0-12-819831-5) published by Elsevier.
10. Plant Cell Culture Strategies for the Production of Terpenes as Green Solvents in the book Industrial applications of Green Solvents, Published by Materials Research Forum, USA