Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Monday, June 24, 2019
Mr. Shahzaib Ashraf, Ph.D Scholar, Department of Mathematics, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan, Pakistan, published a research paper title : Spherical fuzzy Dombi aggregation operators and their application in group decision making problems, in Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing with impact factor 1.423.
Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Mr. Muhammad Khan Lecturer Department of Management Sciences AWKUM Timergara campus has successfully defended his PhD thesis at Yeungnam University South Korea. The title of his thesis was "The role of transparency in humanitarian logistics". His supervisors were Professor Dr. Junghan Bae and Professor Dr. Yong Hee Lee from Yeungnam University South Korea. The thesis committee members were professor Dr. Seung Chul Kim and Professor Yung Chul Kwon from Yeungnam University South Korea, whereas Professor Dr. Seo Young Joon from kyungpook National University South Korea. Mr. Muhammad Khan published several articles from his work in international journals.
A Workshop Held On "Portrayal of Pashtuns In Pashto Movies" At The Department of Journalism And Mass Communication
A workshop was held on "portrayal of Pashtuns in Pashto movies" at the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Abdul Wali Khan University Mardan.
Dr. Majid Ali Shah, who has done PhD on the topic from a university in Turkey, presented his thesis and findings with the participants.
Speaking on the topic, he said Pashtuns are being misrepresented by own Pashtun producers in the Pashto movies. He said the trend of showing violence and vulgar scenes wrongly represent Pashtuns in Pashto movies.
At the end, Dr Saqib Shahzad, chairman journalism department, thanked the participants and said the department will organise more workshops for students for their learning and capacity building.
Students and teachers from journalism and education departments attended the event.
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Monday, June 17, 2019
Dr. Mubarak Ali Khan, Assistant Professor of Biotechnology, Published Eight Research Articles and Two Books
Dr. Mubarak Ali Khan, Assistant Professor in the department of Biotechnology has published eight research articles in different International Impact factored Journals and two book chapters published by international publishers.
1. Feasible production of biomass and natural antioxidants through callus cultures in response to varying light intensities in olive (Olea europaea. L) cult. Arbosana in Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B (Impact factor: 3.1)
2. Silver nanoparticles elicited in vitro callus cultures for accumulation of biomass and secondary metabolites in Caralluma tuberculate in Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology An International Journal (Impact factor: 3.1)
3. Comprehensive investigations on anti-leishmanial potentials of Euphorbia wallichii root extract and its effects on membrane permeability and apoptosis in Comparative Immunology, Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (Impact factor: 1.9)
4. Production of biomass and medicinal metabolites through adventitious roots in Ajugambracteosa under different spectral lights in Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B (Impact factor: 3.1)
5. Biosynthesis of anti-leishmanial natural products in callus cultures of Artemisia scoparia in Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology An International Journal (Impact factor: 3.1)
6. Plant defensins: types, mechanism of action and prospects of genetic engineering for enhanced disease resistance in plants in 3 Biotech (Impact factor: 1.4)
7. Biotechnological approaches for production of bioactive secondary metabolites in Nigella sativa: an up-to-date review in International Journal of secondary metabolite (Site score: 1.42)
8. In vitro antileishmanial and antioxidant potential, cytotoxicity evaluation and phytochemical analysis of extracts from selected medicinally important plants in Journal of Biocatalysis and Agriculture Biotechnology (Site score: 2.26)
9. Plant cell nanomaterials interaction: Growth, physiology and secondary metabolism in the book Analysis, fate, and toxicity of engineered nanomaterials in plants (978-0-12-819831-5) published by Elsevier.
10. Plant Cell Culture Strategies for the Production of Terpenes as Green Solvents in the book Industrial applications of Green Solvents, Published by Materials Research Forum, USA
Sunday, June 16, 2019
Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Ayaz Ali Khan, PhD Scholar at Department of Computer Science, Published a Research Paper of Impact Factor 8 with title "An energy and performance aware consolidation technique for containerized datacenters"
Monday, June 10, 2019
Research Assistant Required at Department of Pharmacy By Prof. Dr. Salimullah Khan and Dr. Yasar Shah
Dr. Naveed Khan, Lecturer Department of Biotechnology, published a paper in Cell (impact factor: 31.39)"
Title: Tracking Five Millennia of Horse Management with Extensive Ancient Genome Time Series"